Sunday, October 12, 2008

summer between enjoyment and benefit

In summer I have a lot of free time to spend on myself and I find that an exciting thing, because I would rather use it to improve my skills in some sports and hobbies than waste it on boring things that only take my time and don’t benefit me. Having a lot of free time gives me the courage to do stuff I like. There are a lot of things that I enjoy doing like, going out shopping, hanging with friends, reading books and playing sports. Ice-skating is an enjoyable sport, I really have fun practicing it, As well as playing basketball and swimming, they all help me build my body and be in a good shape. Reading is a skill that interests me so I try reading a lot of books because I enjoy reading plus I would love to improve my English language and vocab, it really helps a lot. Those are things a enjoy doing and benefit from at the same time.

5 comments:

Zurob said...

you ARE a busy girl. Can't say I've ever enjoyed ice skating ( cut my finger the first and only time I tried it) but the other hobbies I've enjoyed myself ( excluding shopping of course).
Grade is 5/6 because you only made 1 mistake.

hearts Pride <3 said...

Busy girl !! why :P
Hmmm i ADoooooooRRReeee ice skating its my best hobby,, and am Good at it Too :D i cand do all sorts of trick's . so its not Boring to me ;) ,,
Hhhhh you cut ur finger !! oops maybe i should Teach u 1 day ,, hehe just Joking :$ ,, why not shopping !! its gr8 :D :D
ooooops why 5 :( ,,
The [ a ] was a mistake bcz i was writing quickly !! i know it dosnt fit there ..
oki am happy with a 5 ..
THANK YOU :D

ps: sry 4 chatting alot " and the language.. but i guess its a blog ! is it okay to write this way !!

hearts Pride <3 said...

the [ a ] i got mistaken was an [ i ] .. i knew that lol, " gettin on ma nerves " i mean the a .. oki i'l try better next time.

* can i suggest something ?
maybe if we get 1 wrong u can make it a [ 6 / 6 ] bcz 1 mistake isnt that bad !
dont u think so !
i dint mean me ;p !! evryone :D

Zurob said...

Sorry. 1 mistake is too many for me. I'll be learning ice skating soo n with my daughter - God help me...

hearts Pride <3 said...

Hmmm oki..
umm you can send ur daughter with me 2 sk8ing she'l have fun =D am serious she can come along i'l teach her how to be a super skater.. hhhh