Sunday, October 12, 2008


Books


Nowadays books are abandoned because of development , others think that books only fits the early centuries , they also think that they are a slow source of information. But books are the origin way to improve yourself in all fields , even if you think of getting to know more about the things you love the most the first thing you would do is searching on the net to get the
information that you want.
Books are divided to many categories , my favorite are novels and psychology, so I read for many writers like Agatha Christie , Victor Hugo , Paulo Coelho , Anne Bronte, Charlotte Bronte ,Charles Dickens , and Shakespeare.Reading a book would cost you nothing but sometime , further more you would be travelling all around the world only by moving your eyes through the lines . In my opinion anyone who wants to have the Best investment in his own life should read much , even though the first word that our prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him ) heard from Allah was READ.


1 comment:

Zurob said...

Well written. I'm glad you love books. I've always loved them myself. They are a beautiful way to learn.Grade is 5/6 because you made only 1 mistake.