Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SUMMER











The summer holiday is one of the most exciting events in a person’s life, Especially students and people who work. So it’s a thing that a lot of people look forward to. Because it’s the time where they can relax and be relieved from the stress of exams, studies and work. The time where everyone has their own free time that they could spend however they like. Some people prefer to stay in their country and practice their hobbies and skills. Or they can try to choose a new thing to do like swimming, painting or reading. Just like me I would prefer staying in my country and exploring all the places that I have never visited before in the UAE. That would give me a background about my country and also a review about places to enjoy my time. Having a highly temperature in the UAE makes people prefer travelling abroad in the summer holiday because of the, So summer is the time to run away from the heating weather and try going to a cooler place and enjoy their time away from all of the stress in their daily lifes and experience something new something delightful and enjoyable.

1 comment:

Zurob said...

Two grades here. 5/6 and 4/6. Well written but remember after 'prefer' you should use the infinitive only.